Membership at Kooyong offers a multitude of rewards, including access to the exemplary facilities and immersion in the history and tradition of one of Australia's great Clubs.
The Club offers an unbeatable blend of experience, location and resources to ensure the needs of Members, their families and guests are met both on and off the tennis court.
Process for Joining Kooyong
Applying for Membership should first come through nomination by an existing Member and once approved, applicants will be added to the waitlist. Current waiting periods are up to four years for Restricted Membership, and up to three years for Juniors over 13 years of age.
Application for Membership without validation by an existing Member may be possible by a letter of introduction and interview. Please contact the Club for details.
Exclusive membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- access to the world class tennis and squash courts;
- use of the Club's first class gymnasium, swimming pool and spa;
- additional social and sporting opportunities including billiards & snooker and bridge;
- full use of the superb dining and bar facilities for both private and corporate events;
- a relaxed and social environment;
- access to professional coaching and excellent crèche facilities;
- reciprocal membership with some of the world's most respected tennis clubs.